Carbon Monoxide Detector

Protect your loved ones from carbon monoxide.

Carbon monoxide (CO) is an odorless colorless gas that threatens the health and even lives of your loved ones. CO is so dangerous, that it is almost inconceivable that until recently few people had detectors in their homes to notify their families of the presence of the gas and of the threat of being poisoned!

Today, almost everyone realizes the dangers of CO and takes precautions to keep their families safe. The CO detector is by far the most common way that people accomplish this.

We recommend that you have a CO detector installed on every floor of your home. One should even be installed next to your heating equipment in the basement to keep your family safe from carbon monoxide poisoning.

If you’re unsure whether or not you have a detector installed near your heating equipment, call T.F. O’Brien & Co. We strive to be the Long Island heating and cooling company that people feel comfortable calling, no matter what their question or concern is related to.

Call us at 516.488.1800 to learn more about these and other safety products T.F. O’Brien can provide and install.