With people staying home more than usual these days, having a cool, comfortable home is a priority, as well as using all of the spaces in the home. Sometimes, spaces like additions, converted attics or garages, and finished basements don’t have access to the home’s duct system. If you have a space in your home that doesn’t have adequate ductwork, but you’d like it to be more comfortable, you should know there is a solution – ductless air conditioning.
Unlike central air conditioning, ductless AC does not need ductwork in order to operate. A small-diameter tube connects the indoor and outdoor units, meaning minimal construction and quick installation. Your space will be cool and comfortable in no time with a ductless installation. Not sure if ductless is right for you? Here are a few reasons why you may want to consider it for your home.
Five Reasons to Get Ductless AC In Your Home
- Ductless cooling is efficient. Because it uses heat pump technology, ductless cooling is one of the most efficient ways you can cool your home. Plus, it’s targeted – you only need to run it when you want to keep the room cool.
- Ductless cooling is easy to operate. Most ductless systems are easily controlled using a remote, so turning your unit on and off, and changing the temperature, are as easy as changing the station on your television.
- Ductless cooling helps you make use of all your home’s spaces. With many people working from home right now, spaces like attics and garages are being converted into home offices. No need to worry about a clunky, noisy window unit in that space – ductless can provide you with the cooling you need with no added ductwork necessary.
- Ductless cooling can help your central air work more efficiently. Because your central air system isn’t working as hard to cool all the spaces in your home, it can operate more efficiently, all while you enjoy greater comfort.
- Ductless cooling is quiet and non-obtrusive. Ductless systems are known for whisper-quiet operation, and can be installed high on a wall or in a ceiling, allowing them to blend in seamlessly with your home’s décor.
And, getting ductless air conditioning for your home is as easy as calling T.F. O’Brien.
At T.F. O’Brien, we pride ourselves on professional ductless installation. We want to help you enjoy better comfort, in every room of your home. Simply call us at 516.488.1800 and one of our friendly representatives will be more than happy to help you.