Do you want to ensure that once the cold winter months come, your heating system is operating effectively and efficiently? Then you’ll want to call T.F. O’Brien – we know that heating system maintenance is vital to the life of your equipment, which is why we offer comprehensive heating system maintenance plans for Long Island residents. Keeping your heating system in top condition is a priority for us.
When you call on T.F. O’Brien for your heating system maintenance, we’ll walk you through the details of our maintenance programs. We service nearly every make and model of heating equipment ever made. And what’s more, heating system maintenance will help your system achieve peak performance, and help you save on future energy bills and repair costs.
If you want to keep your heating system operating at top efficiency, an annual maintenance plan is a must. There is simply nothing better for your equipment, and no better way to achieve peak system performance. On top of these benefits, spending a little on an annual maintenance plan will save you money on your utility bills and repair costs because your system will almost never break down. Sometimes annual utility savings are high enough to actually offset the cost of the maintenance plan!
Our Planned Maintenance Program includes many points of inspection, including:
- Check system functions, safety controls, and adjust the operating sequence if needed.
- Inspect electrical components and connections and repair/replace or tighten as required.
- Check for proper airflow and change dirty air filters.
- Inspect pumps, lubricate, and check flow rates.
- Clean and lubricate motors as needed.
- Examine belts, adjust and align as required.
- Inspect, clean and balance blowers.
- Clean the burner assembly.
- Remove soot from the fireside of the burner.
- Clean and check the operation of the humidifier.
- Visually or with remote camera, inspect the heat exchanger for cracks.
- Adjust air/fuel ratio of the burner and perform combustion analysis. Fine-tuning a burner helps to achieve maximum fuel efficiency and optimum firing.
In addition to the peace of mind you’ll get from knowing that your HVAC system is working properly, our tune-ups offer other benefits, such as discounts and priority service. Of course, the greatest benefit is the one you’ll notice every day – your comfort at home! Ask us about fall tune-ups for your home heating system. It’s a wise investment in your home and your home comfort. T.F. O’Brien proudly serves all of Long Island, including Nassau County, Suffolk County, and Brooklyn. Simply give us a call at 516.488.1800.